The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ARTINIQUE CUISINE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- North of Nordic: A Young Chef Invents ‘Neo-Fjordic’ Cuisine
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Why would an ambitious chef open a restaurant in western Norway, where only 3 percent of the land is arable and the growing season is a blip?
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Hawaii’s top chefs to lead ultimate ‘culinary journey’
By Jeanne Cooper - Friday Apr 1, 2016
For fans of Hawai‘i Regional Cuisine, the farm-to-table movement and just delicious food in general, the inaugural Connoisseur’s Culinary Journey May 23-27 may be the ultimate splurge. Just 15 couples will be invited to join five leading chefs — George Mavrothalassitis (a/k/a Chef Mavro), Mark Noguchi, Lee Anne Wong, Roy Yamaguchi and Alan Wong — on a