NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ARTIFACTS GALLERY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- hackers steven levy book gallery
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- The Secret Room, the Nazi Artifacts and an Argentine Mystery
By RUSSELL GOLDMAN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Investigators searching a home outside Buenos Aires found a door behind a bookcase, and more than 75 artifacts from the Third Reich.
- American Space Race Artifact Stolen and Put Up for Auction
By Erin Rubin - Friday May 26, 2017
Thanks to a filing mix-up, the bag used by Neil Armstrong to collect samples from the moon on the first lunar landing is now in private hands and will be auctioned by Sotheby’s this summer. What are the rules surrounding ownership of publicly significant artifacts?
- E3 2017 brought theme parks, statues, and New Donk City
By Kyle Orland - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Straight from the show floor, a look at this year’s craziest booth designs.
- Artists Space Gallery Finds a New Home, in TriBeCa
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The 45-year-old organization, which left SoHo last June, has signed a lease at 80 White Street.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Our first up-close look at one Xbox One X… box
By Kyle Orland - Monday Jun 12, 2017
A closer look at the smaller-than-expected casing, plus the system’s innards.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.