The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ARTHUR AVENUE BOUTIQUE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- KPI Boutique Ad Agency Launches With Performance Model To Reduce Payment Term Worries
Thursday Jul 10, 2014
Former leads from WPP, Publicis and inVentiv Health will launch a Los Angeles-based boutique agency to give an old business new life and rein in how clients pay for campaign performance. The updatedoperational model makes fixed bids, hourly rates and huge retainers a thing of the past.
- 2016 MacArthur Genius Grant Fellows in Science
Thursday Sep 22, 2016
Every year the Chicago-based MacArthur Foundation awards a $625,000, no–strings-attached grant to extraordinary individuals who “are breaking new ground in their field." WSJ's Monika Auger looks at some of this year's MacArthur Fellows in science. Photo: John D. & Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.
- Inside Air Koryo, North Korea’s Fleet of Ancient Soviet Planes
By Laura Mallonee - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Some say it's a one-star airline, but photographer Arthur Mebius sees it as the golden age of aviation.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Listing of the Day: NoLita
Friday Jun 9, 2017
The 2,015-square-foot Residence in the new boutique development known as 152 Elizabeth Street has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room.