The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jun 11, 2007)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 1985
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1985 - ARTEMISIA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- Carrie Preston sharpened her mani-pedi skills for ‘Claws’
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
If “Steel Magnolias” were rewritten by Quentin Tarantino and directed by Pedro Almodovar, you’d end up with something very much like “Claws.” TNT’s eccentric drama takes a group of women who work at Florida Nail Artisans of Manatee County and puts them in harm’s way — when the salon’s owner, Desna (Niecy Nash), finds herself...