A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ART WORLD CONGRESS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- 5 Key Takeaways From Mobile World Congress, In Case You Weren't There
Tuesday Mar 14, 2017
If you weren't in Barcelona at the Mobile World Congress, Mark Connon, global chief mobile officer for AOL Platforms, shared a few observations.
- World Leaders Wary of Trump May Have an Ally: Congress
By JENNIFER STEINHAUER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
As the president threatens to upend the foreign policy order, Republicans are working to ensure that proper attention is paid to more traditional commitments.
- Let's Slice Open Mass MoCA, the Biggest Contemporary Art Museum in the US
By Margaret Rhodes - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A new $65 million renovation makes Mass MoCA the 120,000-square foot gorilla of the contemporary art world.