NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ART SCHOOL OF COLUMBIA COUNTY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
- Arts and Crafts-style Home in Westchester
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
A Manhattan couple by way of Italy built and designed this 6,267-square-foot American Arts and Crafts-style home in New York's Westchester County. It is listed for $3.8 million.
- Carrie Fisher Died From Sleep Apnea and Other Factors, Coroner Says
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The Los Angeles County coroner’s office said investigators have not been able to determine an exact cause of death for the actor who died in December.
- Cosby Jurors Are Named, but Judge Limits What They Can Say
By SYDNEY EMBER and RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The judge, Steven T. O’Neill, made the unusual ruling on Wednesday, and then released the names after calling the jurors.
- ‘How Far Can They Go?’ Lawsuit Over Police Search of Hundreds of Students Raises Constitutional Questions
By JACEY FORTIN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A sheriff’s department is accused of patting down 900 students with “zero cause.” But what happens to fourth amendment rights when students are in school?
- Data, Data Everywhere -- But Where's the Marketing Performance?
Thursday Jul 19, 2012
The explosion in digital and emerging media channels has brought a huge volume of rich, but complex, data sources. With big data comes the promise of better decision-making information and measurementof marketing performance. A recent study by the Columbia Business School and NYAMA found that 91% of senior corporate marketers believe that successful brands use customer data to drive marketingdecisions, improve marketing performance and increase customer acquisition.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.