NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ART RENTAL RESOURCE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- AFB’s Direct Mail Control Connects Art to Mission
By Paul Bobnak - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Father of Ghost Ship Fire Victim Makes Artist Live/Work Buildings His Mission
By Ruth McCambridge - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The fire at the Ghost Ship artist live/work space threatened the presence of arts communities in the Bay Area and elsewhere, but supporters, including the father of one of those who died, have stepped up to defend them.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- Largest 2016 Super PAC Gears Up For 2018 Midterms
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Priorities USA Action raised close to $200 million in the 2016 election cycle in support of Hillary Clinton. The super PAC, led by Democratic party veteran Guy Cecil in 2016, is ramping up early forthe 2018 midterms with a hiring spree from all corners of the Democratic Party landscape.
- State of the Art: In Whole Foods, Bezos Gets a Sustainably Sourced Guinea Pig
By FARHAD MANJOO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
By purchasing the upscale chain, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief, has a chance to tinker with how people buy groceries — and map the future of the physical store.
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.