A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ART CAFE & GARDEN LOUNGE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- Live out your true aquatic destiny at this mermaid cafe
By Yvette Tan - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
This is finally where you can let your hair down and tail free.
At the Mermaid Island Cafe in Thailand, guests are given mermaid tails to wear upon entry as they lounge around the candy coloured premises.
The blue-and-pink-themed eatery is located in the province of Pathum Thani, just north of Bangkok.
People have flocked in droves to take photos of this amazingly Instagrammable cafe.Thailand, Mermaid, Mermaid Cafe, Culture, and Web Culture
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- This light follows your movements
By Keith Hopkin - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.