In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - ARS MEDICAL P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- There are some crazy medical codes out there—here are the weirdest on record
By Beth Mole - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Strange medical codes used in health insurance claims are surprisingly common.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Senators buck Sessions, move to protect state medical marijuana laws
By Beth Mole - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Senators approved an amendment Thursday that would maintain protections.
- Sessions wrote to Congress asking permission to go after medical marijuana
By Beth Mole - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
He urges lawmakers to let DOJ go after medical use, citing “historic drug epidemic.”
- The PC Gaming Show returns for E3 2017
By Kyle Orland - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Get ready for hours of gameplay footage and awkward developer conversations.