If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ARMANI LIQUOR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: New Energy at Versace, Ralph Lauren and Emporio Armani
By GUY TREBAY - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
“It’s the millennials who decide what’s going to happen,“ Donatella Versace said.
- NFL Eyes Liquor Advertisers
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
There have been liquor ads on TV for some time -- but not on the NFL. That will change this year, when they join the ranks of beer marketers for the league. It's all part of trad TV's search for newadvertisers and revenue streams.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Cocktails Rise and Shine While Beer and Wine Sales Slip
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Liquor makers sold more spirits and mixed drinks globally in 2016 than in the year before—a bright spot in an industry where volumes of almost every other kind of alcoholic drink are in decline.
- Fashion Review: Miuccia Prada and Sylvia Fendi Grapple With the New World
By GUY TREBAY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Addressing digital anxiety through sling-back sneakers and subtly colored jackets over shorts.
- Why Diageo Is Paying $500 a Bottle for George Clooney's Tequila
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Unfortunately for big liquor groups, craft distilling is following the trail blazed by craft brewing
- 'King of Good Times' Gives Diageo a Hangover
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The world’s largest liquor company struck a deal with Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya to buy United Spirits. Now the British firm finds itself in a legal quagmire.