John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ARKVILLE COUNTRY MARKET, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Tesla Takes Cross-Country Road Trip To Meet Consumers
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Pulled by the Model X SUV, which can tow up to 5,000 pounds, this custom Airstream trailer is retrofitted to showcase all interior and exterior vehicle options.
- Extole Going Cross-Country For First Ever Summit
Friday Sep 14, 2012
Extole, a San Francisco-based C2C social marketing platform company, this week announced its inaugural Social Advocacy Summit. The summit will take place across the country in New York City on October17. Extole is hosting the summit on the East Coast to coincide with Social Week New York 2012.
- RTB House Enters Australia, New Zealand Markets
Wednesday May 31, 2017
RTB House has added Australia and New Zealand to its APAC presence. The market entry will be led by Steve McMahon, who's joining the provider of retargeting technology as country director; hepreviously handled sales in the region for Criteo.