A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ARKITECTURE PLUS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- No Company Should Have a Human Resources Department
Friday Jun 23, 2017
If you work for an organization large and unfortunate enough to have a dedicated "H.R." division, consider sending your résumé elsewhere.
- Adam West: Batman Forever
By Brian Raftery - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
No actor ever managed to make the Dark Knight as delightful as the legendary actor.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Pistons guard Caldwell-Pope suspended for 2 games
By AP - By AP - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Detroit Pistons guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope was suspended for two games without pay by the NBA for pleading guilty to operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus Review
By Brent Rose - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Take flight with the DJI Phantom Pro 4+, no smartphone required.