NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
SEAN E. MARTIN
655 E. 230 STREET, APT. 3C
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10466
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ARK WAYS TRADING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- There’s only one way Carmelo Anthony will end up on Cavaliers
By Marc Berman - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The Cavaliers don’t appear interested in trading for Carmelo Anthony — Paul George is their target — but reportedly would be a leading contender if the Knicks bought the 10-time All-Star out. You don’t say. ESPN reported the Cavaliers, Pacers and Nuggets engaged in serious three-way trade talk that would have landed George in Cleveland...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- The ‘exceptional’ talent brewing who may force way onto Rangers radar
By Larry Brooks - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Elite talent is the one ingredient that all the cap space in the world won’t buy for the Rangers, whose past practice of trading draft choices in their chase for an elusive Stanley Cup has left the organization all but bereft of high-end, difference-making skill. But the Blueshirts, who probably didn’t go for the highest-ceiling...
- Dan Loeb buys a chunk of Nestle, blasts ‘staid’ culture
By Carleton English - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Dan Loeb just placed his biggest bet ever on a chocolate company. The activist investor’s hedge fund Third Point LLC amassed a $3.5 billion stake in Nestle, the world’s largest packaged foods company, representing roughly 1.25 percent of the Swiss-based company’s shares. Loeb is hoping to reinvigorate the brand amid changing food tastes as well...
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017