The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ARIELLA NATALIE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ stars dish on who deserves the throne
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Season 6 of “Game of Thrones” ended with this dramatic image: a victorious Cersei (Lena Headey) perched on the Iron Throne, a regally mad gleam in her eye. She had vanquished the High Sparrow (Jonathan Pryce), destroyed her former daughter-in-law, Margaery (Natalie Dormer), and otherwise rid the planet of her enemies in a spectacular fire....
- Jennifer Lawrence and Natalie Portman Celebrate Dior's New Paris Exhibition
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
At the celebration for Dior’s new haute couture retrospective in Paris, Jennifer Lawrence reunited with her infamous Oscar gown.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal