Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ARCHITECTURAL RAILINGS & GRILLES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Small Bakery Changes Name After Legal Threat From Pillsbury Doughboy’s Lawyer
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A small bakery that hasn’t even been open for a year is already having to spend thousands of dollars to change its name after General Mills took issue with the shop’s use of the term “doughboy.”Two weeks after Doughboy’s Bake Shoppe — named after the nickname for the father of one of the owners — opened in January, the …
- Cop Dressed As Batman Stops Walmart Shoplifter With Copy Of ‘The LEGO Batman Movie’
By Laura Northrup - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In Texas, there’s a real-life cop who moonlights as a superhero. While off-duty, he dresses as characters including Batman, Iron Man, and the Incredible Hulk, and visits children in hospitals. While he was visiting a safety event at a Walmart store, though, he foiled a real-life crime. It wasn’t a very big crime. A customer was accused of walking out …
- US gov’t taps The Machine to beat China to exascale supercomputing
By Sebastian Anthony - Friday Jun 16, 2017
US has lagged behind China for years. Can HPE's new architecture help the DoE catch up?
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Six Steps to Achieve the Joys of Serverless Architectures
By Matt Lancaster, Practice Lead, Accenture - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The are solid benefits in a move to a serverless architecture, but remember these six important considerations to undertake before going serverless.