Die-hard Yankees fan Will Smith remembers attending Bat Day at Yankee Stadium around 1980 and getting a Reggie Jackson signature bat. He was sitting in the right field bleachers in 1996 when the team...
To view the full story, click the title link.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ARC POWER ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Is the Staten Island Yankees' name holding them back?
By Aaron Elstein - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- “Crash Override” malware that triggered Ukrainian power outage
By Dan Goodin - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Attack tools can be used against a broad range of electric grids around the world.
- The Staten Island Yankees are having a minor identity crisis
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- China Aims for Gold in Brazil Power Deal
Tuesday Aug 9, 2016
China’s State Grid, the world’s largest electricity provider by revenue, is planning a blockbuster $13 billion takeover of Brazilian power company CPFL Energia. Photo: State Grid Corp. of China
- Cyber Experts Identify Malware That Could Disrupt U.S. Power Grid
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Computer security researchers said they have discovered the malicious software that knocked out electricity in Ukraine’s capital last year, and warned U.S. companies that the code could be repurposed to disrupt their systems.
- GE Power Chief Exits After Losing Succession Race
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Steve Bolze, once a top candidate to be the next chief executive of General Electric, is retiring from the company in July.
- Startup Pioneers EV-to-Grid Technology in Pilot at UC San Diego
By Bruce V. Bigelow - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Nuvve, a San Diego cleantech startup, has begun a pilot project with UC San Diego that is intended to demonstrate the feasibility of using electric vehicles as a kind of collective energy storage reservoir for the power grid. After securing a $4.2 million grant from the California Energy Commission this week, Nuvve and UC San […]
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.