How and to what extent the FCC should regulate the internet has been a hot question for years, and the present administration is proposing to eliminate the 2015 Order that created net neutrality rules. But Congress isn’t going to take that lying down: 10 Representatives who helped craft the law governing the FCC itself have submitted an official comment on the proposal ruthlessly… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AR-TRE S.R.L.
AROUND THE WEB
- 10 Members of Congress rake FCC over the coals in official net neutrality comment
By Devin Coldewey - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- 10 Styling Tips From the Men’s Shows
By ALEX TUDELA - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Stripes on top of stripes, biker shorts when you’re not on a bike — and lots more tips from the summer runway shows.
- Travelers Embrace Airline Apps, Curse Trump Effect
Monday Jul 10, 2017
Eighty-one percent of American adults use smartphone apps to manage different aspects of their lives. More than a fifth use airline apps, and, of those, the vast majority feel these apps improve theirflying experience.
- Sharks found in NY home's basement pool
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017