At today's Facebook F8 conference, Mark Zuckerberg detailed a mobile-first AR future that may not pan out.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AR REALTY OF WALDEN, INC.
2013 - AR HOE BOWL REALTY WALDEN, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Facebook's Augmented Realty Smartphone Play Raises Plenty of Questions
By Brian Barrett - Wednesday Apr 19, 2017
- Supreme Court to hear case that may muffle whistleblowers
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The Supreme Court said on Monday it will weigh in on the limits of whistleblower protections that are part of Obama-era Dodd-Frank financial reform law — potentially weakening protections for people who report wrongdoing in corporate America. The high court will hear Digital Realty Trust Inc.’s case against Paul Somers, an executive fired by the...
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Reflect on Thoreau’s Vision of Walden Pond
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
On the 200th anniversary of the birth of Henry David Thoreau, visit Walden Pond, where he once lived, in 360 video. Listen to excerpts from his book “Walden.”
- Skylake, Kaby Lake chips have a crash bug with hyperthreading enabled
By Peter Bright - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A fix is available for Linux systems; Windows users will have to use firmware updates.
- Intel’s next generation chip plans: Ice Lake and a slow 10nm transition
By Peter Bright - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Company quietly announces chips built on “10nm+” process even before 10nm ones are out.