The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 25, 1981)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 1976
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1976 - AQUATIC ENVIRONMENTS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Travis Kalanick, Uber’s C.E.O., to Take Leave Amid Inquiry Into Workplace Culture
By MIKE ISAAC - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
His announcement came as a report to change the company were released by Eric H. Holder Jr., a former attorney general, and his law firm.
- DataGravity Brings Behavior-Driven Data Management to Veeam Environments
By Frank J. Ohlhorst - Friday May 19, 2017
DataGravity for Availability joins DataGravity for Virtualization in the DataGravity data management suite.
- The Grizzled, Stubborn Lawyers Protecting the Environment From Trump
By Nick Stockton - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Environmental groups have spent decades preparing for the likes of Trump.
- Water Iris Information – Learn About Water Iris Plant Care
By Mary H. Dyer - Monday Jun 5, 2017
By Mary H. Dyer, Master Naturalist and Master Gardener Ever heard of water iris? No, this doesn’t mean “watering” an iris plant but pertains to where the iris grows – in naturally wet or aquatic-like conditions. Read on for more water iris information. What is a Water Iris? Although several iris types grow in wet soil, true water iris is a semi-aquatic or bog plant that grows best in shallow water deep enough to cover the crown year round. However, most water iris plants will also grow in wet soil alongside a pond or stream, or even in a well-watered garden spot. True water irises include: Rabbit-ear iris Copper or red flag iris Siberian iris Louisiana iris Yellow flag iris Blue flag iris Water Iris Growing Conditions Planting a water iris in a wide pond plant basket or plastic pot to confine the growth is advisable, as some types of
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal