The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - APPLIED OPTICS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Tell Us Your Stories From the Newark Riots
By RICK ROJAS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Five decades after the Newark riots, The Times wants to hear from those who lived in Newark at the time or were otherwise affected by what happened.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- U.S. Reopens Harley Settlement, Cutting Funds for Pollution Reduction Plan
By HIROKO TABUCHI - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Trump administration took $3 million off the motorcycle maker’s fine in a pollution case, applying a new policy barring benefits to third parties.
- 50 years after the uprising: Five Days of Unrest That Shaped, and Haunted, Newark
By RICK ROJAS and KHORRI ATKINSON - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Fifty years ago, starting on July 12, 1967, racial tensions in Newark exploded. Here are some recollections of that time and how it has shaped the present.
- Nokia maker partners with Zeiss on smartphone optics
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
HELSINKI (AP) — HMD Global, the company that's licensed to produce Nokia phones and tablets, says it is partnering with Germany-based Zeiss to produce high quality optics on its new Nokia smartphones.