The No. 19 Bulls try to move to 2-0 on the season when they host Stony Brook in their home opener.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - APPLIED DNA SCIENCES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- No. 19 USF looks to keep on rolling against visiting Stony Brook
Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Quinton Flowers, USF emerge in 2nd half to overpower Stony Brook
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Quinton Flowers led South Florida to victory on Saturday against Stony Brook.
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.
- Researchers encode malware in DNA, compromise DNA sequencing software
By John Timmer - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
It's a proof-of-principle, done after making DNA analysis software vulnerable.
- Bacteria May Rig Their DNA to Speed Up Evolution
By Jordana Cepelewicz - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
If DNA repair makes useful mutations more likely, it could accelerate cells’ adaptations to harsh environments.
- Jets turn to Giants castoff to fix tight end problem
By Zach Braziller - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
It made too much sense not to happen. The Jets had a gaping hole at tight end, and Will Tye found himself without a job. With one move, both problems were settled. A day after the Giants waived Tye, the Jets claimed the former Stony Brook star,