There could soon be fewer places to grab an app or order a stack of pancakes: Dine Equity, the company behind Applebee’s and IHOP, will close up to 160 locations of the chain restaurants this year in an attempt to trim costs and boost sales.Dine Equity announced the closures Thursday evening during its second quarter earning call, revamping previously …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - APPLEBEE'S RESTAURANTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Applebee’s Closing More Than 100 Locations, IHOP To Shutter 25 Restaurants
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- DineEquity Orders Up New CEO, Fewer Applebee's and IHOP Outlets
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
DineEquity named a new chief executive and plans to close up to 160 Applebee’s and IHOP restaurants, making the casual-dining bellwether the latest chain hurt by declining traffic and an enduring shift in dining habits.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.