(AP) — A judge has ordered computer-maker Apple Inc. to pay more than $506 million in a patent infringement case brought by the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation after the two sides agreed on final damages.A jury in 2015 found Apple infringed on a patent held by the foundation, which supports research at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - APPLE SEED FOUNDATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Apple ordered to pay $506M in Wisconsin patent infringement
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Japanese Maple Seed Propagation: Tips On Planting Japanese Maple Seeds
By Liz Baessler - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- The near-final macOS High Sierra golden master has been seeded to devs
By Samuel Axon - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
The seed is expected to closely resemble the public launch due September 25.
- Wegman Family Charitable Foundation Donates $5M to Campaign
By Staff Writer - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
The Wegman Family Charitable Foundation (the Foundation) has committed $5 million to support patient care and capital improvements within Rochester Regional Health. The gift is one of the largest made to Rochester Regional’s $300 million fundraising campaign, Because Care Matters. The Foundation joins the Sands Family Foundation, Constellation Brands, Inc. and the Riedman Foundation as […]
The post Wegman Family Charitable Foundation Donates $5M to Campaign appeared first on NonProfit PRO.