Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - APPLE GENERAL CONSTRUCTION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Marin General Hospital Receives $21 Million Bequest
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The commitment from board member Bruce Braden will support ongoing construction of a new campus for the hospital....
- How Apple vs. Samsung Became a Smartphone Beauty Contest
Monday Jul 17, 2017
As Apple Inc.’s 10th anniversary iPhone approaches, Samsung Electronics Co.’s new Galaxy S8, with a curvaceous display screen, is raising the design stakes.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.