Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
RICHARD A. BROWN, JR.
188-34 87TH DRIVE APT. 3C
HOLLIS, NEW YORK, 11423
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - APPLE BERRY PARTS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- 1-armed clown arrested with machete claims it was a prank
By Associated Press - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
BIDDEFORD, Maine — A one-armed Maine man accused of startling neighbors by going for a stroll wearing a clown mask and brandishing a machete says it was supposed to be a prank. Thirty-one-year-old Hollis resident Corey Berry pleaded not guilty Wednesday to criminal threatening and weapons charges. Police say Berry was intoxicated but cooperative when...
- Zone 9 Berries – Growing Berries In Zone 9 Gardens
By Bonnie L. Grant - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
- In 10 Years, Your iPhone Won't Be a Phone Anymore
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Apple Inc. will still sell an iPhone, but expect the device to morph into a suite of apps and services, enhanced with AI and AR, part of a ‘body area network’ of devices, batteries and sensors.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.