In a long-awaited bout, McGregor, a mixed martial arts fighter and U.F.C. star, will box against Mayweather, who is considered a heavy favorite.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - APEX MARTIAL ARTS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Agree to Fight
By KEVIN DRAPER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- 7-year-old Bruce Lee fan is way fitter than you
By Yi Shu Ng - Friday Jun 16, 2017
You wouldn't want to mess with this seven-year-old.
Imai — often dubbed the 'mini-Bruce Lee' — first became an international sensation when he managed to match Bruce Lee's nunchuck skills move-by-move in 2015:
Imai has been watching Bruce Lee movies since he was one, reported SoraNews24, and he started to practice his moves when he was four.
That was three years ago. Look how ripped he is now: Read more...More about Viral, Japan, Martial Arts, Bruce Lee, and Culture
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- State of the Art: In Whole Foods, Bezos Gets a Sustainably Sourced Guinea Pig
By FARHAD MANJOO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
By purchasing the upscale chain, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief, has a chance to tinker with how people buy groceries — and map the future of the physical store.
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- State of the Art: How Battling Brands Online Has Gained Urgency, and Impact
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In a nation where politics have grown pitched, such campaigns suddenly feel like the most effective political action many of us can take.