NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANTLAM PHYSICAL FORT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Mysterious fort discovered
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Water Pik acquired for $1 billion by owner of Trojan condoms
By Post Staff Report - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Church & Dwight, the maker of Arm & Hammer toothpaste and Trojan condoms, said on Monday it will buy privately held Water Pik Inc. for about $1 billion in cash. Fort Collins, Colo.-based Water Pik makes items in the oral health space including flossers and electric toothbrushes, as well as shower heads. Its namesake product,...
- State of the Art: In Whole Foods, Bezos Gets a Sustainably Sourced Guinea Pig
By FARHAD MANJOO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
By purchasing the upscale chain, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief, has a chance to tinker with how people buy groceries — and map the future of the physical store.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.