Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 15, 1978
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1978 - ANTHONY W. MORO, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Carmelo Anthony starts pushing for his ideal Knicks exit
By Post Sports Desk - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
If Phil Jackson can’t bully Carmelo Anthony into accepting a trade, maybe Carmelo Anthony can bully Phil Jackson into a buyout. While Anthony’s preference remains to stay in New York,
- Man who spoke out against Snapchat doesn’t want to be muzzled
By Richard Morgan - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
A former Snap Inc. executive who accused CEO Evan Spiegel of saying Snapchat is “only for rich people” while fibbing about the app’s user numbers doesn’t want to be muzzled. Anthony Pompliano, who claims he was fired for challenging user metrics issued by Snap in the buildup to its IPO this year, asserts the company...
- Knicks balk at Carmelo Anthony power play to force way to Cavs
By Marc Berman - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Knicks president Phil Jackson said last week Carmelo Anthony “just as soon” prefers to stay a Knick. Reportedly, he would just as soon be LeBron James’ running mate with the Cavaliers. An ESPN report stated Tuesday that Anthony’s agents have approached the Knicks about getting waived via a buyout in order to sign as a...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.