Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
PAUL A KLOOSTERMAN
4116 OLD RANSOMVILLE ROAD
RANSOMVILLE, NEW YORK, 14131
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ANTHONY'S TREE FARM LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- A Divorce Report Caps Scaramucci’s Explosive First Week on the Job
By KATIE ROGERS - Monday Jul 31, 2017
News that the White House communications director and his wife were breaking up kept intrigue swirling during Anthony Scaramucci’s dramatic Washington debut.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- What Is Lychee Fruit – Learn About Growing Lychee Trees
By Amy Grant - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017