The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANTHONY JURCZAK INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Transformers Get Arthurian in ‘The Last Knight’
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Mark Wahlberg is back in the latest “Transformers” movie, but it’s stolen by Anthony Hopkins and a grouchy C-3PO knockoff.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Google sells off Boston Dynamics to SoftBank
By Sebastian Anthony - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Four years on, it looks like Google's humanoid robotic ambitions were stillborn.
- Logitech finally finds a good use for wireless charging: A mouse pad
By Sebastian Anthony - Monday Jun 12, 2017
With a Powerplay mouse pad, never again will your wireless mouse run out of power.
- Firefox 54 finally goes multiprocess, eight years after work began
By Sebastian Anthony - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Firefox's multiple content processes don't suck up as much RAM as Chrome, says Mozilla.