Anthony Scaramucci, who successfully rebutted a CNN story about the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, may lead the White House’s communications strategy.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ANTHONY J. SALINAS & ASSOCIATES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump May Turn to Anthony Scaramucci for White House Communications Post
By MAGGIE HABERMAN - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- White House Memo: Anthony Scaramucci, New Communications Chief, Woos Trump on TV
By MAGGIE HABERMAN - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Mr. Scaramucci, the hedge fund investor turned message strategist, took his tailored suits and butter-smooth style on his first official TV outing on Sunday.
- A Costly Retraction for CNN and an Opening for Trump
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The ferocious response on Tuesday to a breakdown in editorial procedures was a reminder of the network’s unique role as a nemesis for the president.
- A Newsroom and a Lifeline: Univision’s Urgent Sense of Purpose
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The Spanish-language network is a striking example of a news organization that is meeting the needs of a frightened and information-famished audience.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.