Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ANTHONY COX, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Saints’ church found?
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Rose Zhang opens sizable 54-hole lead amidst stunning low scores at Girls Junior PGA
By Kevin Casey - Friday Jul 21, 2017
ST. ALBANS, Mo. – Tournament scoring records are falling – or at least being matched – every day at the Country Club of St. Albans, (...)
- Cox expands home Internet data caps, while CenturyLink abandons them
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Meanwhile, Cox has plans to charge extra for unlimited data.
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
- Cox Now Imposes Data Caps In 13 States
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Cox Communications has extended its controversial data caps to four new states -- Arizona, Louisiana, Nevada and Oklahoma.