A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANTHEM WARES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- BioWare reveals its Destiny-like project Dylan, now called Anthem
By Jeff Grubb - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Electronic Arts and BioWare have reportedly put the Mass Effect series on hold, and that has the renowned developer preparing something new. BioWare revealed its project Dylan during EA’s media presentation before the Electronic Entertainment Expo tradeshow in Los Angeles. The game is now called Anthem, and it will take the stage in a major […]
- BioWare shakeup: Aaryn Flynn leaving, Casey Hudson returning
By Mike Minotti - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
BioWare is losing one general manager and gaining another. In a pair of blog posts on the studio’s site, current GM Aaryn Flynn announced his plans to leave the developer, while Casey Hudson revealed that’s he’s coming back to take that role. Casey Hudson left BioWare three years ago, later joining Microsoft and working on mixed […]
- Mass Effect veteran Casey Hudson returns to BioWare as GM
By Kyle Orland - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Shake-up comes during a time of transition for the Anthem developer.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Anthem Agrees to $115 Million Settlement Over Data Breach
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Anthem Inc. has agreed to pay $115 million to settle a class-action lawsuit filed after a 2015 cyberattack exposed personal information of more than 78 million people, the company said Friday.