There have been liquor ads on TV for some time -- but not on the NFL. That will change this year, when they join the ranks of beer marketers for the league. It's all part of trad TV's search for new advertisers and revenue streams.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
34-54 111TH STREET
CORONA, NEW YORK, 11368
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANT LIQUOR STORE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- NFL Eyes Liquor Advertisers
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Edgar Wright Discusses His ‘Heartbreaking’ Decision To Split With Marvel And Leave ‘Ant-Man’ Behind
By Dan MacRae - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
'Baby Driver' director Edgar Wright explains what caused him to split from 'Ant-Man' with a diplomatic (but quite telling) description.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Cocktails Rise and Shine While Beer and Wine Sales Slip
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Liquor makers sold more spirits and mixed drinks globally in 2016 than in the year before—a bright spot in an industry where volumes of almost every other kind of alcoholic drink are in decline.
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
- Why Diageo Is Paying $500 a Bottle for George Clooney's Tequila
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Unfortunately for big liquor groups, craft distilling is following the trail blazed by craft brewing
- 'King of Good Times' Gives Diageo a Hangover
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The world’s largest liquor company struck a deal with Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya to buy United Spirits. Now the British firm finds itself in a legal quagmire.
- Carnival, AT&T partner to offer virtual reality cruises
Wednesday Feb 24, 2016