Annie Baker and Heidi Schreck wrote an episode of Amazon’s “I Love Dick” that our critic calls the best 20 minutes of television she has seen in years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ANNIE TAYLOR DESIGN, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Critic's Notebook: Groundbreaking TV About Female Desire, Thanks to Playwrights
By ALEXIS SOLOSKI - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Winner's Bag: Xander Schauffele, Greenbrier Classic
By David Dusek - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The clubs Xander Schauffele used to win the 2017 Greenbrier Classic: DRIVER: TaylorMade M2 2017 (9.5 degrees), with Graphite Design Tour (...)
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Expert Way to Arrange Flowers---Inspired by a Paul Klee Painting
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
For a June bouquet, floral designer Lindsey Taylor takes cues from a Paul Klee painting that evokes musical notes
- Steve Madden is dominating department store sneaker sales
By Claire Atkinson - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
It’s not all gloom and doom at department stores — at least not for Steve Madden. The accessories designer is rising to the top of the shoe heap, selling more women’s fashion sneakers than most of his competitors at Nordstrom, Macy’s, Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor and Dillards this year, per a Wall Street analyst. “They...