A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
424 BEDFORD AVE. #15B
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11249
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ANNA DAVIS FILMS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- We Picked the Century’s Top Films. You Told Us Where We Could Go.
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Movie fans, filmmakers and other critics immediately lit up the web with complaints as well as rival lists. Here’s a roundup of the reactions.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: Same-Sex Parents Still Face Legal Complications
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Laws covering parenting can be contradictory around the country, especially with adoptions. Custody issues can emerge even years after a child is born.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.