The actress and model, who died this week at age 75, is known for influencing the Rolling Stones’ look, but she’s the one who was the real boho pioneer.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 25, 1981)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 1968
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1968 - ANITA ENTERPRISES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- On the Runway: Anita Pallenberg Changed How We All Dress, Not Just Keith Richards
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- ITW 2017: Aqua Comms Looks to Maximize Cross Atlantic Connectivity
By Frank J. Ohlhorst - Tuesday May 16, 2017
More and more enterprises are looking for more efficient ways to connect and enhance connectivity between north America and Europe
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal April 17, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Apr 17, 2017
VP Pence says 'era of strategic patience' over with North Korea, manhunt in Cleveland after video of killing posted to Facebook and how running can help you live longer.
- Fleet management tracking provider Samsara raises $40M
By Matthew Lynley - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rapid changes in the shipping industry has caught the attention of investors who are starting to pour large sums of money into the industry. And likely for good reason: as a future where trucks are run autonomously becomes ever clearer, the sensors and software behind that is going to have to be able to keep up. One company, Samsara, is working on just those kinds of sensors and products to… Read More
- Sad Day for Gotham: Adam West, Who Played Batman, Dies at 88
By ANITA GATES - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The classically handsome baritone actor turned a comic-book superhero into live-action Pop Art in the 1960s television series “Batman.”
- North Korea Releases Detained U.S. Student
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
North Korea released an American college student arrested during a visit last year and serving a 15-year prison term in North Korea, U.S. officials said.