The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANIP ACQUISITION COMPANY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Sprint, Looking to Get Bigger to Survive, Weighs Deal-Making
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The company and its backer, SoftBank, have had talks with both Charter and T-Mobile to improve its fortunes as it falls behind rivals.
- Cargill Mulls Meat Deals as Portfolio Shifts
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
After revamping its sprawling food and agriculture portfolio, Cargill Inc. is considering acquisitions.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.