Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ANGRY HOPS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- After London Fire, Angry Protesters Demand ‘Justice’
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Demonstrators heckled Prime Minister Theresa May of Britain on Friday and stormed the local council that owns Grenfell Tower, which was incinerated in a deadly fire on Wednesday.
- Officer’s Journey to Gay Pride Honoree Marks a Town’s Progress
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Matt Stanislao complained of homophobic remarks from fellow officers in Glen Rock, N.J., and was fired. He’s back on the job, but little else is the same.
- Prodigy, Rapper Who Helped Forge the Sound of New York Hip-Hop, Dies at 42
By JON CARAMANICA - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Half of the duo Mobb Deep, Prodigy, born Albert Johnson, had been hospitalized in Las Vegas suffering from complications of sickle-cell anemia.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Weekend Conversations: Hip-Hop's Russell Simmons
Saturday Oct 23, 2010
Entertainment, fashion and media mogul Russell Simmons speaks with WSJ's Lee Hawkins as part of "WSJ Weekend Conversations" Simmons, the "Godfather of Hip-hop music" and the founder of Phat Farm clothing, talks about his new show "Running Russell Simmons," his charitable work and his activism around the "Ground Zero" mosque.
- Film Clip: 'My Cousin Rachel'
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Watch a clip from "My Cousin Rachel," starring Rachel Weisz, Sam Claflin, and Iain Glen. Photo: Fox Searchlight
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.