Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANGRY ATTORNEY ABSTRACT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Travis Kalanick, Uber’s C.E.O., to Take Leave Amid Inquiry Into Workplace Culture
By MIKE ISAAC - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
His announcement came as a report to change the company were released by Eric H. Holder Jr., a former attorney general, and his law firm.
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- After London Fire, Angry Protesters Demand ‘Justice’
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Demonstrators heckled Prime Minister Theresa May of Britain on Friday and stormed the local council that owns Grenfell Tower, which was incinerated in a deadly fire on Wednesday.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 03, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday May 3, 2017
GOP bill hung up on pre-existing conditions, Hillary Clinton points to Comey, Russia, sexism for loss, and NYC man honoring friend by flushing his ashes down ballpark toilets.
- Months After Firing U.S. Attorneys, Trump Nominates Replacements
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Under fire for leaving open scores of critical positions in his administration, the president began naming replacements for the federal prosecutors he purged in March.
- Attorneys trying to block media coverage of Pharma bro’s jury selection
By Emily Saul - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Defense attorneys and prosecutors alike are attempting to bar media from certain aspects of Martin Shkreli’s jury selection — worried that press coverage of the notorious social media troll‘s jury selection could taint potential jurors. Both sides want to keep answers from potential jurors regarding Shkreli’s likability secret — as defense attorney Benjamin Braffman argued...