Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ANGELIC TOUCH HOME CARE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- ‘Angels in America,’ Carved to the Bone and Into an Opera
By ZACHARY WOOLFE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Shorn of the exuberant verbosity of Tony Kushner’s play, Peter Eotvos’s 2004 adaptation was given its New York premiere on Saturday by City Opera.
- Senate Health Care Bill Includes Deep Cuts to Medicaid
By ROBERT PEAR and THOMAS KAPLAN - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Senate Republican leaders released their bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act, and they want to hold a vote on the measure by the end of next week.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood