The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANGELA FRIEDMAN, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Will Milton Friedman Finally Kill the Death Tax?
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
The late economist’s reform campaign wins new converts.
- ‘Power’ star: My two-timing character needs ‘a break from women’
By Tashara Jones - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As Season 4 of “Power” gets under way Sunday night, James “Ghost” Patrick (Omari Hardwick) is in jail and awaiting trial for killing FBI agent Greg Knox (Andy Bean) — a murder he didn’t commit. It doesn’t help Ghost’s case that Bean was ex-girlfriend Angela’s (Lela Lorena) lover. In the Season 3 finale, Angela turned...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.