San Antonio—Dauber, a trucking-focused app maker that’s working with the San Antonio-based RealCo accelerator, has raised $1.1 million in seed funding from the startup accelerator, angel investors, and people in the trucking industry. Dauber makes an app that provides construction trucking companies with real-time analytics and data visualization capabilities. The app aims to eliminate paperwork […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANGEL TRUCK REPAIRS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- RealCo Accelerator Startup Dauber Gets $1.1M for Trucking Tech
By David Holley - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- The Valley: Hooking Up Angels and Entrepreneurs
Wednesday Feb 1, 2012
WSJ's Jessica Vascellaro visits the offices of AngelList in San Francisco. Founder and CEO Naval Ravikant talks about how the company links start-up entrepreneurs with angel investors.
- Silicon Valley Investors Flexed Their Muscles in Uber Fight
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Start-up financiers have deferred boardroom control to founders in recent years. Travis Kalanick’s ouster indicates that could be changing.
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- California Today: California Today: Google’s Idea for a New Silicon Valley
By MIKE McPHATE - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Tuesday: A renewal plan for San Jose, Carrie Fisher’s toxicology report, and a guide to free museums in Los Angeles.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.