Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANGEL TOUCH REFLEXOLOGY SERVICE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- State of the Art: Amazon’s Vision of Computing’s Future: An Information Appliance
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Amazon’s new Echo Show smart speaker, which comes with a touch screen, represents the model for a new kind of communal, household computer.
- Flexport to Open First Warehouse in Southern California
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Freight-services startup Flexport Inc. is stepping off the cloud and into the real world. The San Francisco-based firm, which helps customers arrange freight shipments online, will open its first warehouse on Aug. 1 near the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.