Alphabet has a shot at winning the smart home device market with Google Home vs. Amazon Alexa, according to an Edison Investment Research report.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ANG 116 LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Google Assistant Superior, but Alexa Owns Households
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Washington University Medical School Receives $10 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The gift from the Harry Edison Foundation will support programs and research at the medical school's Center for Genome Sciences and Systems Biology....
- Rooftop Solar Dims Under Pressure From Utility Lobbyists
By HIROKO TABUCHI - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A concerted effort is underway in dozens of states to roll back solar power incentives. One of its architects is now a top Energy Department official.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.