Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
andrie marine inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - ANDRIE MARINE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Can France's Marine Le Pen Win the Presidential Election?
Monday Mar 27, 2017
Marine Le Pen, leader of the National Front, is one of the most divisive politicians in Europe—and a frontrunner in France's presidential election this spring. What does she stand for, and can she win? WSJ's Niki Blasina reports. Photo: Jeff J. Mitchell/Getty Images
- Le Pen Loses Luster, Signaling Far Right’s Retreat in France, and Maybe Beyond
By ADAM NOSSITER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After Marine Le Pen was crushed in the presidential election, her party is faring dismally in legislative elections and squabbling over strategy.
- For Emmanuel Macron, Fight for France Is Just Beginning
By ADAM NOSSITER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The new president’s party won a majority of seats in the Parliament on Sunday, but his opponents Marine Le Pen and Jean-Luc Mélenchon are prepared for a pitched battle to win hearts and minds.
- A Marine veteran explains how to be 'warrior tough' at work
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Here's how to negotiate your salary and how to deal with a difficult boss
- She Was Named World’s Ugliest Dog, but ‘She’s Just Darling’
By HANNAH ALANI - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Martha, a 125-pound Neapolitan mastiff, was awarded the dubious annual distinction at the Sonoma-Marin County Fair in California.