The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANDREW P. MCCLAIN GENERAL CONTRACTING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Interview with Dr. James Andrews
By Sponsored Content - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Fine Control Defines Andrew Suarez - Giants Prospect Report
By Steve Kroner - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- How Real Is Uber’s “Be Your Own Boss” Tagline?
By Cyndi Suarez - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Uber is built on contract workers who are invited to “be their own bosses,” but the company has sophisticated control practices supported by data and a general practice of disengagement.
The post How Real Is Uber’s “Be Your Own Boss” Tagline? appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.