The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC REGISTERED LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
2013 - ANDREW J. KELLNER LLP
AROUND THE WEB
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Cuomo Declares a State of Emergency for New York City Subways
By JAMES BARRON and SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo also pledged to direct an additional $1 billion for capital improvements to the system, which has been plagued with accidents and delays.
- M.T.A. Chief Calls on New York City to Give More to Help Subway System
By MARC SANTORA - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Joseph Lhota’s comments came on the heels of another acrimonious exchange between Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio.
- Julius Caesar was much ado over nothing
By Charles Gross - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Public Theater should get down on its knees and thank Breitbart, Fox News, Bank of America and Delta Airlines. Because of them, the Public’s production of Julius Caesar in Central Park, an...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.