A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ANDREW E NAGEL ATTORNEY, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Hearing
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Watch live coverage of a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing with Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- EA donates $1 million for anti-bullying charities
By Dean Takahashi - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Electronic Arts is making a commitment to inclusive gaming with a donation of $1 million to anti-bullying groups. CEO Andrew Wilson announced today during the company’s EA Play event that the publisher will make a donation to United Nations HeForShe, PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Centerm, and Ditch the Label. EA also held an event where players […]