President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi ratified an agreement that cedes sovereignty over two Red Sea islands, brushing off widespread public criticism.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ANDREA SHEREN AGENCY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Egyptian President Agrees to Cede 2 Islands to Saudi Arabia
By REUTERS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- When the Job Is One Never-Ending Signal Malfunction
By MICHAEL WILSON - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Subway and rail workers, the unwilling faces of their troubled agencies, face the wrath of frustrated riders when trains are delayed or disrupted.
- Advanced CIA firmware has been infecting Wi-Fi routers for years
By Dan Goodin - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Latest Vault7 release exposes network-spying operation CIA kept secret since 2007.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.